Wednesday, March 14, 2007

the end

14th march, 10.40 pm.

one phonecall n everything between us ended. one mth aft the arrival of the ring n it'll reside behind the doors of my wardrobe forever. nevertheless, i thank u for the beautiful memories, the wonderful times n the lovely wrds. those r the things tt will stay with me for yrs to come.

i dun hv the habit of staying frens with ex-es but i'll try. as tis relationship is one of the most amazing i hv ever had n i hv nv regretted letting u enter my life n taking over my heart. ur the most perfect in my eyes n will stay tt way till someone else, hopefully better, comes along.

i wanted to post tis pic on our half yr anniversary. but i'll just post it here today.


i loved u. as lovers then, as frens now. all the best, zest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home